Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 September 12pm – 6pm
London based, disabled-led arts organisation Touretteshero will create their spaceship in the Cube at Fairfield Halls. Over two days, this space will play host to a series of immersive encounters with artists and activists for an intergenerational audience.
This will be a creative and collaborative experiment with our artists and audiences, as together we find ways to ensure that the experience is open to everyone, including those who cannot attend in person.
Everyone is welcome on our journey to a better world.
For more information click here.
● BSL Interpreters
● This is a relaxed event
● Step-free access throughout.
● Accessible toilets closeby inside Fairfield Halls main building or via a lift in The Cube.
● Audio Describers will be available across the festival to support with guiding, touch tours and describing on an on-demand basis. To book time with a describer for this event, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● A Wellbeing Hub and breakout space is available within the venue.
● Easy-read information pack