Bring the whole family to Fairfield Halls for a festive extravaganza to inspire Christmas cheer.
With Christmas No.1s, sing-a-long carols and performances by local choirs, this musical spectacular will feature the Great Fairfield Organ and the irresistibly Christmassy sound of the LMP brass ensemble.
Mulled wine and mince pies will be available. Christmas jumpers encouraged!
London Mozart Players (LMP)
Tori Longdon conductor
Matt Walters ‘Reductio’ organ
Accessible seats and wheelchair spaces can be booked online by customers registered on our access scheme.
Croydon Christmas Choir (massed choir of local voices)
Festive showcase – free performances from 4pm
A FREE afternoon showcase in the striking surrounding of the Fairfield foyers, featuring talent from across Croydon including music, dance and face painters!
No ticket is required for this showcase.
Auditorium Doors - Concert Hall: 7pm
Act One: 7:30pm - 8:20pm
Interval: 8:20pm - 8:40pm
Act Two: 8:40pm - 9:30pm
All timings are approximate and may change on day
- Willcocks Once in Royal David’s City
- Darke In the Bleak Midwinter
- Anon (arr. Roger Harvey) Past Three O’Clock
- Willcocks While Shepherds Watched
- Traditional (arr. Ryan Linham) Good King Wenceslas
- Willcocks The First Nowell
- Gruber Stille Nacht
- Willcocks Hark! The Herald Angels Sing: 1. Fanfare
- Roger Harvey A Festive Cheer
- Willcocks God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- Torme (arr. Christopher Mowat) The Christmas Song
- Willcocks It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Traditional (arr. Ryan Linham) Christmas Hits Medley
- Willcocks O Come All Ye Faithful
- London Mozart Players
- Matt Walters organ
- Croydon Voices choir
- Croydon Bach Choir
- Croydon Philharmonic Choir
- Old Palace of John Whitgift School Choir